davidmillidge.com is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. On this page you'll find information on how we use data that we collect from visitors.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information, including your (first and last) name, email address and IP address. We need your e-mail address so that we may contact you to reply to a message submitted via our contact form.
- We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. For further information please see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you make an enquiry via our contact form. We don't sell, trade or pass on any of your personal information to other organisations and businesses.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website and personalise your experience
- To follow up on correspondence and enquires received via our contact form
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit, your personal information.
In addition, all information you submit to us via our website, including form submissions and all other personal data is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How long we hold personal information for
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal requirements.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request access to the information that we hold about you. We will supply that information within 30 days of any such request. You may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about you by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this page. We will respond to all such requests without unreasonable delay.
Right to be forgotten
We will retain and use your information only to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, prevention of fraud, and resolution of disputes.
If you wish for any information we hold on you to be deleted from our records, please contact us via our contact form to make that request. We will respond to such all requests without unreasonable delay.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
In some circumstances, we may need to share your personal data where necessary with other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies) to enable us to enforce our legal rights or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
We require third parties such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website to maintain appropriate security to protect information from unauthorised access or processing. These include:
Google Analytics – to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by using a browser add-on: Google Analytics Opt-out
Embedded content from other websites
We may include links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites once you leave our site.
This policy was last reviewed/modified on May 25th 2018.